This is a tool provided by google and it is available to use for free.If you want know more about google analytics and how to track people using Google Analytics just click on the link below.In this article you will learn how link google webmaster tool with google analytics.
Google Webmaster Tool
Search console is a also a tool provided by google and it is available for free use. If you want to improve the performance of your website in google search engine than this will help you
- Track the traffic .
- Track the keyword by which keyword, traffic are coming to your website and you can give more priority to that keyword and you can get more traffic in your website.
- Click through rate(CTR).
- positions of your website on SERP(Search engine result page) page.
If you yet not added your website to google webmaster tool than click the link below and sign in there with you gmail account.
- After login with your account you in the home page click on Add property option on right side
- Just type or copy and paste your website URL in the box.Like wise you can add number of website if you have.
- In the manage property box just click on verify
- Then a window will come where you will choose that your website belongs to which hosting server like GoDaddy.com, Bluehost.com like all hosting sides will shown you over there and among these you have to choose and click which is your hosting server.
- Click on verify.
If you are facing the problem that ” we were not verify your property : Domainname.com”
Here Is The Solution .
If your hosting server is GoDaddy.com. Follow the step to fix your problem
- Open another window and search for GoDaddy and just log in over there.
- In the row of your domain name, DNS option will be there. Just click on that.
- In the record, the group adds option will be there, just click on add.
- On type drop-down menu select the TXT
- In the host box just type @
- For TXT value go the webmaster tool page you opened in another page.
- Click on add TXT record on the page then copy the link there and come to the GoDaddy page and paste the link in TXT value.
- Leave the TTL as default and then save.
- Go to webmaster tool page click on verify your
- You domain verification will start and it will take maximum 10 sec to complete.
- After that click on continue you will be going to google webmaster tool home page.
- Your web master tool home page will look like this.
- Now it is the time to link the webmaster tool with google analytics. open the google analytics in another window. If you want to know more about the google analytics and if you still not created your google analytics then click on the below link and read the blog.
Two Ways To Link The Google Web Master Tool With Google Analytics
For this, your login id and password should be same means in which Gmail if you are using for login your google webmaster tool, that Gmail ID should be your google analytics login id.
Both Gmail ID should be same to link the google webmaster tool to google analytics.
- In the google analytics home page ,below on the left side bar options admin will be there click on that.A pop up window will come.
- On the pop up window click on the property setting.
- Scroll down and click on adjust search console.
- Click on add.
- Select the website that which websites’s webmaster tool analytic data you want to link with Google Analytics.
- Click on save and then a add association pop up window will come click on OK. It will redirect to to google webmaster tool homepage.
- Go to your google analytics page and then click done and you can track over here which are those keyword through which people are coming to your site ,you can track clicks impressions and click through rate,goal value and goal conversion rate also.
- Go to Acquisition.
- Click search console and then go to landing pages.
- In the landing pages you can track anything to improve the performance of of your site.
Another Process Is Very Simple
- Go to Acquisition from left side bar.
- Click on search console.
- Click on queries.
- In the pop up window click on property setting.
- Click on adjust search console by click scrolling down.
- Click on add.
- Select the website you want link with google analytics and then save.
- Click OK on “add association” pop up window.
- Then it will redirect to web master tool page.
- Come to your google analytics page and click on done.
I hope you liked the article. If you have any question i will help you clarify you doubt. If you really impressed by this article then please give a comment with your opinion or question you want to ask.
Looking forward to hearing your thought. Thank you.
ALSO YOU CAN READ