This is an important article I have written. If you are a blogger then definitely you might have know the importance of title and description. When your blog appearing on the search engine page then first a visitor see your title and the description.
If your blog title, description, and your blog content are not matching then your dream to be a successful blogger will never come true.
- What is the title and meta description?
- What is the title?
- What is the title tag
- What is the description tag
- What is a meta description:example?
- Where you will find your title and description?
- Benefits of good title and description
- How to write a good title and description for your blog?
You should consistently focus on blog content as well as title and description also. But, you don’t worry you are in the right place of my blog, because after getting a niche for a blog, title and description are very much important for optimizing your content.
If you want to attract more and more readers to come and read your article, then your title and description should be attracted. Otherwise they will not go further to read your article. Title and description are vitally important for any blog article.
After selection a niche what comes to your mind and strike is what should be title and description. yes or no?
What is the title and meta description?
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page. A page’s title tag and meta description datas are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results
What is the title?
Title in blog /Article means what is your blog content related to. If someone will read your title then they could know whether they need to read your blog or not. Is your title is that they are looking for to read? Actually, the title is the small form of your blog.
What is the title tag
The title tag is nothing but an element of HTML. The title tag is used to add the element of the website which is clickable. The title tag is generally used for adding the title in HTML coding.
What is the description tag
The description tags also same as title tag but the difference between both is, title will visible to the visitor after entering to the content but the description will visible only in search engines. Description tag will hide after visitor click on the title.
I would like to share one little tip here. If you want Google to use your meta description then frame your description in such a way that it include your primary keyword in the very beginning or as early as possible. This tactic works most of the time.
So Description means a brief of 160 character word which will tell about your blog. It is a summary of your blog content. This is also important as the title.
What is a meta description:example?
The meta description is the short paragraph of text placed in the HTML of a webpage that describes it’s content. The meta description will then appear under your page’s URL in the search results. This is also known as a snippet .
Where you will find your title and description?
If your blog appearing on the SERP page. First your title and second will be your description will be visible to your visitors to let them know about your blog post. if they will find something needful they will go into your content click through your blog title link.
Maybe you don’t know but in every one second millions of blog post are realizing and people are always looking for a new blog post. But when are searching for a keyword and they are not getting your blog title as not related to them then what are doing ? you are doing nothing. they will jump to another blog post.
Benefits of good title and description
If people are searching for a keyword and if your blog appearing on the first page of SERP page and if people are clicking to your title link that does not mean that it is coming on top that is why they are clicking
But the reason is that they found something relevant to their search term what they are searched .yes or no ? In search engine people are not looking for what image,
These two thing title and description make you drive more traffic to your website. You can get more traffic to your website through social sites also by posting on your social page.
If your title and description will be more attractive you drive more visitors to your website that your title should be eye catchy line.
SEO ranking of a blog depends on your blog content, image, video, title, description, bold italic, heading etc.if your title and description will be good you can get more traffic through organically or social sites. and definitely, your blog will get a good rank in SERP page.
How to write a good title and description for your blog?
- First, you can write keyword what comes to your minds then you can easily get a good title from those keywords.
- Also, you can research some competitor’s title and description and you can write better than your competitor.
- You can use google ads keyword research tool(keyword planner), which is free to use and provided by Google.
- In online some other tools are also available which are most preferable by digital marketers and pro bloggers. semrush and ahrefs .these two tools are the best for SEO, business, and competitor analysis . But I am using SEMRUSH . I like most this SEMRUSH tool. As per my experience, I will recommend you to try this tool.
- In online some blog title generators also available in the market. You can go through these websites also like seopressor.com, blog title generator, name-generator.org.uk, inboundnow.com
- The title should be emphatic and description should be sweet and short. Don’t create an intriguing title to cheat people to get traffic. If they will not get content according to your blog title then they will never come to back again.
You have to choose the niche which is popular and which is most people are looking for and searching in the search engine. Write your content in such a way that without reading your complete article they will not jump to another article. I always used to tell you that content is the king. Without a good content a blog has no value . That is why many companies are hiring a content writer.
I hope you liked the article. If you have any question
Looking forward to hearing your thought. Thank you.
ALSO YOU CAN READ